Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hmm so...I did not clear NCBS or CSIR-UGC NET.
But I'm ok.
I just came back form watching a movie in the school's audi which is a 10 minute walk from our house. So after the movie, we had a nice walk under the stars; the sky was especially beautiful tonight and I felt oh so awesome in this place.

Had an unusual day today. I saw how the locals celebrate Pongal by decorating their cattle and dancing and cheering. I met some very wonderful people working in various fields and had some very interesting and enlightning conversations with them. All in all, I'm having a good time. And I'm really very happy.

Yes, I did not clear these exams, but somehow...I'm not loosing faith in myself like I used to earlier. I do firmly believe I can achieve what I want to, exams or no exams. Exactly how that's going to happen I do not know now, yet...

Right before I saw the results online, I asked myself what if I don't clear this exam? And I felt all timid and scared. I almost whimpered to myself "oh no!!! oh no!! I'm so scared! What if I don't clear it?"

Then I asked myself- "What's the worst that can happen?"
That made me find peace.

(Anupamaa, are you reading this?)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read this, Yash, and all I can say is.... "way to go, babe"... there's more to life, as your are seeing in that beautiful space.

yashada said...

:)