Monday, July 13, 2009

Thats How I Am...

14th of July is my best friend Pranali's birthday. We are going to crash at her place at midnight with champaigne and J. W. Marriot's cake.

Somehow I am not excited. And it has nothing to do with dear Pranu. I love her and would soo love to surprise her and wish her at midnight. :) Its the prospect of meeting people I don't particularly like thats killing me. Absolutely none of the people who will be present there are my real friends and frankly, I don't much care for them. They have a tendency of being loud, and all over the place. Urrghhh.....

I am pulling some strings to get hold of passes for the Harry Potter premeire tommorrow. She would sooo love that!!! I can't wait to see the mad grin on her face as we enter the theatre! I would prefer spending quality time with her this way rather than being in the middle of a loud, chaotic party where everyone wants to grab the spotlight.

P.S.: I met Pranu at midnight of the 14th and left at midnight on the 15th!! Surprisingly I had an awesome awesome time, since the people I disliked took leave earlier than I thought and a small bunch of us could spend quality time together :) , for 24 hours!!!

5 comments:

oraunak said...

Champagne for my Real Friends &
Real Pain for my Sham Friends :)

yashada said...

Ahem...sad Raunak, sad one...:P

Unknown said...

:) hey i read this post just now!!!!! :) :) good to know u hd funn on my bday!!! i knowww awesumm naaa.. 24 hours u'll wer der!!nd de ride on de activa!!!! de way we got drenchd!!! :) :) yaaa man i was also happy tht "ppl" dint stay longer than necessary!!! :)
yay..glad to know u had funn!!! :)

yashada said...

hehehe isliye bolti hoon, mera blog padha kar!!! :P

Unknown said...

babee i do read ur blog!! !jus dont comment on them! hahah dont worry shall strt commentin on it now onwards! :) :)