Thursday, July 16, 2009

Show Yourselves!

Devesh Wagh has been reading my blog!!!
I was so surprised when he mentioned it! Not only that, from what I could gather, he has been if not a regular follower but a casual visitor at the least. This was so very surprsing, especially since he had once made a typical 'Wagh' statement such as, only losers would read my blog, or something to that effect...

But this bit of information also led me to ask, how many others visit my blog, and how many of them do i personally know and how many i don't...
Greader tells me my blog has only 6 followers, but I know many others who don't use google reader and have simply bookmarked my blog and get back to it via bookmarks...

So this would be a good time for all ye invisible readers (by invisible i mean, all those who have never, or seldom, commented on my blog) to show yourself! (i.e. please leave a comment on this post).

C'mon guys! See, reading a comment is like opening a box of presents! You are so very happy that someone has some feedback for you and clicking the comments button is like unwrappping the gift! So, in effect you would be gifting me! :P

3 comments:

Sojourner said...

My vows...I do!

Unknown said...

helllooo!!!! u already know i follow ur blog!!!!!! and love it....!!!
kudos to u gal...keep it up...

Unknown said...

hey babe!!!!!!!!!!
me too!!!! but not a regular though, (meeting you in person almost everyday is enough....)