Friday, August 28, 2009

My Life In Bullets (Part II)

  • Masters results are out. (Well they were out a month ago, just didn't blog about them, god knows why). Scored very well. For once, I was happy about my results. I remebered last year, the dissatisfaction that followed after the results. I also remember talking about it to my then-boyfriend (gosh, can I really label him that?), telling him about my insecurities, doubts, frustrations. Wonder if he remembers the conversation, wonder if it meant anything to him.
  • Since we are on this topic, here is a shocker: My mind has been wandering to those times lately. And frankly, I do miss him still. Well, I miss the friendship most of all, or whatever it was that you want to call it. Wonder what made me take those decisions that night. Wonder what made me choose the 'no contact' policy...
  • Well anyway, next update: In the past few days I actually missed studying!!! It's been around 3 months since I opened a book and studied. So yesterday I cleaned the clutter on my table and started reading through acads stuff! And it felt good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You missed studying.... hahahaha! What a geek you are. But the nice part is... you will never cease to be a student.