Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Am Here

She strolled in the woods just as she always did. But things were different now. She had let go of a burden and she felt light from within. Just as she was walking freely in those woods, she noticed hope fluttering in the air, like a butterfly fresh out of its cocoon. She wondered if she was seeing things. Was it substantial, this hope? Or was it just another mirror of past episodes? That thought filled her with dread. Dare she walk down that path of Not-Knowing once more, and risk it all again?

2 comments:

Ravish said...

If you ask me, she should.
After all, hope is one of the few things that define us and propel us. And if I understand correctly, the not knowing is about an entity which could be completely different this time.
Either way she decides, wish her all the best.

yashada said...

ohh my gawd ravish! how well you know me :)