Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Good Year, This

Its New Years already.
Funny how time flies by so quickly when you are having a good time.

Yes, 2008 has been a wonderful year for me. Learned so many lessons. Unlike 2007, these lessons weren't those I could add in my CV; but lessons non the less.

I shall always remember 2008 as the year in which I came to be a part of a relationship for the first time ever.
I was also part of a break-up for the first time.
I came to value friendship like never before. I can't believe I used to take human beings for granted the way I did before things changed my views.
2008 will, for me, be the year Yashada had a paradigm shift, the year Yashada grew up.

As I write this, I have suddenly realized I'm happy!
I'm happy to let go of another year and venture into a new one :)

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

happy new year. finally u wrote something, good!!!! and yes, '08 was wonderful as u said, its good that this year taught you many things like relationship, new views etc. and mainly friendship, hope it will continue in coming years..... its nice that at the end of the day (year) you are happy, and now everybody have to be careful in the new year as yashada have GROWN UP!!!!! thanks to 2008 something good happened!!!!!!! neways HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hey.......true...u FINALLY wrote something.......been a long time since u wrote in ya!!!!!!!! nice to see u back in action!!!! happy new year!!!! hope this year is a lot of fun and filled with hope and love and frndship and books and writing and learning and reading and peace..!!:) god bless!