Monday, June 15, 2009

Drama Queen

One of the things I hate most about people is their ability to wear a mask over their true self and behave as someone they are not!

So dear Mask-wearer,
If you have a problem with me, come up to me and say it to me on my face. Don't go bullshitting about whats fair to a thrid person who is not present at the moment and who is most prolly not bothered with our little 'issue' here.
And don't storm out of a store crying your eyes out, make a scene on a busy road and head off in a seperate rickshaw either.
Also, my dear mask-wearer, did you know that you had the audacity to shake my hands at a party 2 hours later, get a lil tipsy, come up to me and kiss me on the cheek and hug me?! As if the scene at the store never happened!!
Whoever does that??
Make up your mind girl, do you want to be my friend or you want to have a cat-fight?

If you ask me, I am game for the cat-fight!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha.... mannn so am i!!! cmon cat-fight it is...
but then on a serious note,yash,mayb she dint want to spoil ne1's mood @ de party... nd knowing de person, how she is, she was buggd at me, not u..the reason y she behavd normally wid u..eg. tomm u n sanju baba hv a disagreement through me n i favour her, wont u b buggd @ me n not @ sanju baba?? wont u still tallk to her? well i m not sayin u wud hug her but u will b cordial to her na?? prach just exgagerates... i m not sayin wat she did was correct.. all im sayin is, thts how we all r....
dunno if u wud agree..
dat doesnt mean i wudnt like to c a cat-fight :D :D bring it on... :D

Farting Pen said...

Loved the tag on this post - "frustru" ! Bwahahaha! Totally cracked me up! :D

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahaha...i love u ya!!!!! awesome post...who is this bitchy...no...catty female??!!!!!