Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Have Arrived

It was exactly a year ago...I was anxious about him shifting to Mumbai, I was thrilled from just the prospect of him shifting right here, in my very own city, praying that everything works out well and he comes here...Was so vulnerable then, things happening miles apart decided my mood for the day. I was nothing but a bundle of emotions bouncing around.

Its been a year, yes, and now finally I can talk about it and smile! There is no regret about all that happened, or didn't happen, no qualms about anything. I can talk/blog openly about it and not feel my stomach squirm. Because the period of intense numbness has gone. This numbness caused me to think that whatever happens, just let it happen, I don't give a damn! That I shall not be hurt or sad if some guy in the future doesn't like me back. I slipped into a period of insensitivity to banish all emotions and just be me, plain and bland. I cultivated this numbness so that I could make some kind of protective sphere around me; a sphere that made me feel I am immune to pain.

I shed that protective cocoon today.

I am ready to feel again! I am ready to set forth on another adventure, to take another plunge!

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

thats good, you are now free...... all my best wishes with you!!!!! go ahead.........